What data do we collect?
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
SCUBA.LU collects the following data:
How do we collect your data?
- Personal identification information (Name, Gender, Address, Email, Username, Password) - mandatory fields
- Additional information (Phone, Company, Homepage, Photo) - not mandatory
You directly provide SCUBA.LU with all of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
How will we use your data?
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
SCUBA.LU collects your data so that we can:
When SCUBA.LU processes your order, we may send part of your data to you as a confirmation message.
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like (only if have selected that option).
How do we store your data?
SCUBA.LU securely stores your data at LUXHOSTING NETWORKS SARL.
SCUBA.LU will keep your personal identification information as long as you don't delete your account data. Once a deletion of your personal identification information is requested, we will delete your data by overwriting your personal identification information by default characters to prevent data corruption.
SCUBA.LU would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop SCUBA.LU from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
SCUBA.LU would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request SCUBA.LU for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that SCUBA.LU correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request SCUBA.LU to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that SCUBA.LU erase (by overwriting) your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that SCUBA.LU restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to SCUBA.LU's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that SCUBA.LU transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please click here.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
How to manage cookies
- Session Cookies - SCUBA.LU uses these cookies when visiting our website. These are temporary cookie files, which are erased when you close your browser.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Contact Form - Jerome Konen, Luxembourg
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that SCUBA.LU has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.